Valentine’s Day is such a lovely time to Romance your home…
You’re invited to tour eight homes sharing how they love their homes. You’ll be inspired to add touches to your decor to create your own haven of romance…that can last longer than Valentines.
Leanna shares beautifully how we can celebrate with our ‘besties’ with this gorgeous ‘Galentines’ inspired tablescape! You will learn how she created the amazing I Love You scroll runner, her floral runner and more details on this perfect tablescape.
Jaclyn shares some wonderful ideas as to how to have a romantic date night at home this Valentines. You will see how she sets the stage for the date, creating a quiet cozy setting…without distractions…that’s heavenly!
If you love French inspired decor or whimsical decor, Deborah gives you lovely examples of both with her well-styled tablescapes. You’ll be able to recreate these wonderful ideas for your Valentines! As a bonus, you will also see a wonderfully romantic mantel display!
Pollie beautifully incorporates all the lovely colors we think of when we think of Valentines for an elegant and romantic tablescape. This very sweet post shares not only a gorgeous tablescape, but also ideas for a dessert side table. You’ll also see how Pollie uses her delicious raspberries!
Jennifer shares how adding soft textiles and pretty flowers can add touches of romance to your home’s decor – despite the wintry weather outside. Adding touches of pink here and there can be simple using pink teacups, pillows, Hydrangeas and even beautiful vases.
If you’re decor is more rustic, you’ll love Kristin’s home and her wonderfully fun and cozy Valentine’s decor. Her cabin home is so inviting and inspiring. She also shared how she ‘shopped her home’ for Valentine decor ideas!
Jacqueline shared how beautiful finds, creating special memories and creating romance with ambiance we can make celebrating Valentines with our loved ones a beautiful tradition…Also, she shares how to create beautiful ‘love notes’ for your family!
Kathy answers – what is Romancing the Home? Also, she shares how that by decorating our homes to reflect ourselves, we can always create a Romantic home decor style.
Eight Plus Ways to Add Romance to Your Home’s Decor!
Each home shared gives you a glimpse into how you too can add romantic decor to your home this Valentines…or year-round!
- Create a ‘Galentines’ Tablescape
- Create a unique tablerunner
- A French-Inspired Romantic Tablescape
- A Whimsical-Playful Tablescape
- A Soft-Romantic Mantel Vignette
- How to Incorporate the charming colors of Valentines
- Ideas for a dessert Side Table
- How Soft Textiles and Flowers add the perfect Romantic Touch
- How to accessorize your tabletops, shadow boxes etc..for Romantic Decor
- How to ‘Shop Your Home’ for Romantic Valentine’s Decor
- How to add Rustic, romantic charm to your Decor
- Adding fun – whimsical Valentine’s Inspired Decor
- How to Create Memories with Your Valentines Decor
- How to Make Love Notes
- What is Romancing the Home
- How to Bring Romantic Decor Year-Round
- How to Create a Romantic Ambiance in your Home’s Decor!
- Creating a Romantic Valentine Date Night at Home
BONUS! A Printable Graphic of Valentine Decor Idea Inspiration!